On 19 November, Coldplay will release Mylo Xyloto Live, an in-depth and interactive audio-visual companion piece to LIVE 2012, the band’s new concert film which follows them on the acclaimed Mylo Xyloto world tour that has been seen by more than three million people.
Created and designed especially for the iBooks Store, the Mylo Xyloto Live eBook tells the inside story of the band’s world tour, via interviews with all four members and many of their closest touring personnel and collaborators. It also includes exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and photos, plus highlights from LIVE 2012.
Features and content include:
– Interactive tour map featuring high-resolution audience panoramas
– Exclusive live and behind-the-scenes videos
– Interviews with the band and crew, including previously-unheard audio interviews
– Exclusive gallery of Chris Martin’s Mylo Xyloto studio journal
– Hand-written lyrics for Mylo Xyloto
– Hundreds of exclusive tour and studio photographs
– Interviews with support acts from the Mylo Xyloto tour
– Behind-the-scenes photos from Coldplay’s homecoming
London Emirates show
– On-the-road blogs from key tour moments by Roadie #42
– Coldplay discography